- Finally put out enough color.
- I had been using wax paper for a palette (acrylics). This time I used a paper plate with a waxy type coating and found it much better to mix with.
- Still finding it hard to block in the major shapes and nail down proportions. It's difficult to ignore details. I'm not spending enough time on this.
- I have a hard time creating the delineation between light and shadow. It's like I can see it, but can't describe it.
- Felt lost in painting a couple of times with this one. That's a first.
- At some point, I need to stop creating these floating objects. Right now I just want to do and not feel frustrated.
Carol Marine. Man, I love her stuff. Her daily painting blog helped get me started.